This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 0-3 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to email@example.com
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Job Application – Business Development Executive
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Regular gifts incentives, monthly/quarterly/half/annually offered based on performance
- Annual salary ₹ 2,40,000 P.A to ₹ 4,80,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- Previous company last 3 months salary slip and bank statement
- All the companies worked so far their joining, hike & reliving letter
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.