We are looking for professionals who want to work for a support team. If you’re a motivated self-starter, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills and will not rest until a problem is solved, you could be the hero we’re looking for! You will work on Faveo Helpdesk
So, are you ready?
Who are we looking for?
- Experience : Fresher to 1 year of experience
- Work with the team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Fluency in English
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Should be open to work in Night shifts at home, currently we don’t have night shifts
- Background in IT is a big plus.
- You will deliver Tier I technical support for customers and escalate critical issues to Tier II support.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive experience.
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- You will work with customer using Faveo Helpdesk
- Option to work as technical writer cum support agent for Faveo Helpdesk product
- Bachelor’s (Required)
How can I apply
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to email@example.com
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Job Application – Quality Analyst Selenium Internship
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Tell us what do you know about help desk industry
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Option to move roles in the future internally within organization based on organization requirement and your skills
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Salary package CTC annual ₹ 1,20,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
- Previous all employment proof such as; Offer letter, joining letter, relieving letter, last 3 months salary slip & last 3 months bank statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.