We are looking for interns to join our Marketing department. A three-month programme will welcome you in the world of Marketing where you would be learning skills necessary to advance into a Marketing role within Faveo Helpdesk.
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
Technologies Interns will work on:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
So what are we looking for in a Marketing intern?
- Students graduating in 2019 or later (unless enrolled to pursue an additional degree in 2020) from top 100 reputed college in India
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communication or a related field
- Talented, motivated and self-driven people
- Excellent quantitative/analytic skills
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to get into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Should have completed course/training in Digital marketing from reputed institute is an added benefit
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Job Application – Digital Marketing Internship
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Annual salary after internship ₹ 2,40,000 P.A CTC
- For Internship Stipend ₹ 10,000 CTC Per month
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.