This position is open for Freshers who have completed course in software testing. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Quality Analyst to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
Who are we looking for?
- Proficient in selenium automation testing
- Internship duration is 3 months
Role & responsibilities:
- Work on www.faveohelpdesk.com
- Review Faveo in terms of UI, usability etc.
- Write manual test cases
- Test the web application manually
- Test the web application using Selenium automation tool
- Document the test result
- We use Github for issue management
Technologies you will work on:
- Selenium Automated testing
Tools you will use:
- Git – Github
- Basic IDE usage of any of these: NetBeans/Dreamweaver/Brackets/Sublime
Candidates with prior knowledge of these tools will be preferred
- Should have completed selenium automation testing course from reputed institute
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred
- Team player, friendly, self-motivated, quick & self learner and be able to work autonomously
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to email@example.com
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Job Application – Quality Analyst Selenium Internship
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Regular gifts incentives, monthly/quarterly/half/annually offered based on performance
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Annual salary after internship ₹ 1,20,000 P.A CTC
- For Internship Stipend ₹ 5,000 CTC Per month
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.