This position is open for freshers & experienced React Native Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for React Native Developer to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Expert in Android Studio and React Native
- Must knowledge of Web Services, JSON Parsing, and API’s
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect React Native applications to back-end services
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of mobile design principles and interface guidelines
- Should be able to work independently
Responsibilities and Duties
- Involving in a complete development of the application (Design and build applications)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fixing bugs at various stages of app development
- Collaborate with web development team to define, design, and ship new features
Technologies you will work on:
- React Native
- HTML 5
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred
- Candidates having interest in programming preferred
- Have completed course/training in React Native mobile apps development
- Build a project using React Native as part of college or training at an institute
- 0 to 2 year of experience in React Native development
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to email@example.com
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Job Application – React Native Developer
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Regular gifts incentives, monthly/quarterly/half/annually offered based on performance
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Annual salary ₹ 2,40,000 to ₹ 3,00,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- Previous company last 3 months salary slip and bank statement
- All the companies worked so far their joining, hike & reliving letter
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.