We are looking for interns to join our Sales department. A three-month programme will welcome you in the world of sales where you would be learning skills necessary to advance into a sales role within Faveo Helpdesk.
- Market research to find and signup channel Partners to sell Faveo Helpdesk in various countries
- Give product demo to the client and make sales pitch
- Share customer feedback with product development team
So what are we looking for in a Sales intern?
- Students graduating in 2019 or later (unless enrolled to pursue an additional degree in 2020)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communication or a related field
- Talented, motivated and self-driven people
- Excellent quantitative/analytic skills
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to get into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Job Application – Sales Internship
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of learning opportunities and freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 20 awesome colleagues
- Annual salary after internship ₹ 2,40,000 P.A CTC
- For Internship Stipend ₹ 10,000 CTC Per month
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
- Three months
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.