We are looking for interns to join our Sales department. A three-month programme will welcome you in the world of sales where you would be learning skills necessary to advance into a sales role within Faveo Helpdesk.
- Market research to find and signup channel Partners to sell Faveo Helpdesk in various countries
- Give product demo to the client and make sales pitch
- Share customer feedback with product development team
So what are we looking for in a Sales intern?
- Students graduating in 2018 or later (unless enrolled to pursue an additional degree in 2019)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communication or a related field
- Talented, motivated and self-driven people
- Excellent quantitative/analytic skills
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to get into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume to email@example.com
- Indicate the area of work that you want to intern for
- Attach previous work or portfolio
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention LinkedIn Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Internship Application – Sales
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge!
- A lot of learning opportunities and freedom
- Being part of an international, winning and growing team that exists of 20 awesome colleagues
- Good performing, deserving candidates will be given a stipend of INR 8,000 to 20,000 per month
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
- Three months
- Bangalore, India