This is an opportunity for a rockstar Technical Writer to produce a high quality documentation that will instruct our customers about our product. We are looking out for a person who can take complex ideas and break them down to simple ideas that anyone can understand easily.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience between 1 to 4 Years in Technical Writing who can work on project basis.
- Work with the team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Fantastic writing skills in English, grammatically correct content.
- Background in IT is a big plus.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for our customers.
- Create user manual to help end-users use our product with ease.
- Analyze and proofread existing content, focusing on opportunities to improvise it.
- Create video tutorials – Optional
- Revise documents with new releases made.
- Work with technical team to make the product easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
- Be detailed and precise at every step of the user manual so that the instructions can be useful.
How can I apply
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture.
- Mention your LinkedIn profile in resume.
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for.
- Tell us what do you know about help desk industry.
- Please share previous work/portfolio.
- Regular cash/gift monthly/quarterly/half/annually incentives offered based on performance
- Complementary Hot Beverages and healthy Lunch provided at office
- Annual salary ₹ 2,00,000 to ₹ 3,60,000 P.A CTC
- Salary mentioned above will have deductions such as PT, PF, ESI, TDS etc as per government regulations. In hand salary after deductions will be lower then the salary mentioned above. Detailed salary breakup is provided along with offer letter.
- Annual Incentive/bonus based on yours & company’s performance. Declared in March every year and credited in April
- Employee stock option available
- We expect minimum 12 months job commitment from candidates. No relieving documents are issued to candidates leaving the job before the commitment period.
- Notice period is 60 days.
- BYOD – We promote bring your own device policy. Employees need to carry their own laptop to work.
- Salary hike, appraisal reviews will take place annually in March every year. Annual salary hike will commence from April each year.
- Minimum 12 months of employment is required to be eligible for annual bonus or salary hike.
Before joining there will be thorough verification by third party. Following documents needs to be submitted and carried for final round of interview.
- ID Proof – Aadhar card & Pan card
- Address proof
- Previous company last 3 months salary slip and bank statement
- All the companies worked so far their joining, hike & reliving letter
- 10th, 12th(PUC), diploma, graduation, post graduation marks card and certificate(degree)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Detailed requirement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xL1-K33pQP1w1R_TDHWeKtK_TPftmNHVZuD4EQQKZ5s/