Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is a skilled front-end developer looking to develop new skills and expand their professional horizons
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Professionals who take ownership to drive solutions and are a self-starter
- Professionals interested in working in a start-up environment with fast growth potential that prioritizes innovation
- Candidates without prior experience of Vue.JS can also apply
Role & responsibilities:
- You will act as the subject matter expert for all best practices regarding Vue.JS
- You will work directly with the UX design team to continuously improve our clients/customers experience
- You will develop new components and products which will broaden our product suite
- You will document each Vue component
Technologies you have to work on:
- Basic Adobe Photoshop
- Any IDE such as Netbeans
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Strong academic track record; ability to demonstrate superior work performance and a commitment to outstanding results
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in front-end and cross-platform development
- Experience with UI design, a strong eye for clear layout and presentation both on-screen and on-paper, and the ability to implement such layouts using HTML, CSS, SCSS, and Bootstrap across different browsers and on mobile
- Expert understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical/ problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume with picture to email@example.com
- Mention your LinkedIn profile in resume
- Indicate the area of work that you are applying for
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Do go over our company website & LinkedIn profile before applying.
- Regular gifts incentives, monthly/quarterly/half/annually offered based on individual & company performance
- Lunch is complimentary in the office
- INR 2,40,000 – 3,60,000 P.A (Negotiable, based on performance)
- Annual Incentive’s based on individual & company performance
- Employee stock option available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.