A three month programme will welcome you in the world of UI development where you would be learning to develop informative, creative and attractive UI for web applications.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate having Creative Thinking and Original Approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Hard core front end programming in Vue.js
- Converting raw images and layouts from a graphic design perspective or PSD files into CSS/XHTML themes – Optional
- Creating responsive design layout from PSD using Twitter Bootstrap – Optional
Technologies Interns will work on:
- Basic Adobe Photoshop
- Any IDE such as Adobe Dreamweaver/Netbeans
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Candidates from engineering, computer science and information technology background preferred
- Candidates having interest in programming preferred
How can I apply?
- You are invited to send us your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate the area of work that you want to intern for
- Attach previous work or portfolio
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Use following mail subject: Internship Application – UI Programming using Vue.js
- Internships are not paid
- Good performing, deserving candidates will be given stipend of INR 5,000 per month (Negotiable, based on performance)
- Exceptionally good interns may be offered permanent job opportunities depending on the needs of the organization
- We do not charge any fees/money in terms of caution deposit or training charges or in any other forms from candidates
- Three months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.