Install or Upgrade(Per installation)
- Professional Installation
- 4 working hours install service
- Install on Shared, Dedicated, VPS, Cloud Hosting
Support Service(Per hour)
- Professional support
- 4 working hours support
- 1 issue is equivalent to 1 hour of work
Customization Service(Per hour)
- Requirement manual & User manual created
- Customization as per requirement
- Customization via plugins
We will manage the mumbo jumbo of technology, so that you can focus on your business
- Installation service will be provided on any server of your choice from shared, dedicated, VPS or Cloud
- The server you provide should have web server, PHP & Database already pre configured
- On Cloud we would prefer Platform as a Service (PaaS) over Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Our team has expertise on working with AWS, cPanel, Plesk panel.
- If Faveo is customized via plugins you will continue to get Faveo updates
- We customize Faveo via plugins
- We avoid changing core files of Faveo during customization
- Only in rare cases where customization is not possible via plugins and core files are changed will you stop getting new updates of Faveo
1 Update request is maximum one hour of work, If 1 update request takes more than 1 hour and less than 2 hours of work it will be considered as 2 update request
Our technicians take care of the security, the upgrades and – as far as possible – the stability of the server system. Furthermore you can make use of our extended customer support whenever you need it. With the Managed Server, it is up to you: After ordering this upgrade, you simply inform us about the technical tasks you would like us to perform, the ones that need to be done once and the ones to be carried out monthly. Our team of expert technicians will then implement your requirements. The price of this upgrade includes seven full hours of technical support per month. Should one of your tasks take longer, we will contact you immediately. Then you can decide if it should be billed separately or its scope should be limited, for example.
Please find below a list of sample server management tasks you can assign to our technicians upon ordering this upgrade:
- System and hardware optimization
- Software installation and configuration
- Implementing security patches
- Kernel upgrades
- Emergency problem resolution
- Ongoing OS and control panel updates
- Setting up a backup routine
All common Linux Operating systems are supported.
Ready to discuss your requirements?